The Retraflex Hide a Hose system is the new revolutionary design to Hide a Hose in your wall, open the inlet, pull out the hose from the wall and start your vacuuming, when finished release the hose lock and the hose disappears into the wall – it’s that simple.
No need of storage space for your hose. It automatically stores itself inside the piping system, right behind the inlet, with just the suction power of your central vacuum.
A hose behind every inlet. Your central vacuum is always within your reach. You can therefore take advantage of it’s power to clean occasional dry messes in an instant!
No hose to carry from inlet to inlet. The Retraflex is more convenient for quick clean ups than a traditional hose. Pull out just the length of hose you need and make it disappear behind the walls within seconds after your cleaning!
HOW DOES HIDE A HOSE WORK?
- Simply pull out the length of hose you need at the moment and connect the attachments of your choice.
- Pull on the black handle to start the system and to keep the hose from retracting
- Push the handle to release the hose
- Disconnect the attachments and put your hand over the opening to allow the hose to retract.
- Close the door to stop the system.